Saturday 22 June 2013

My First Year at Tavistock by Elise (Mole Class)

On my first day of tavistock it was really fun because i met lots of new friends. We got  to do loads of drawings of are friends and stuff.We also got coloured tables my teacher was mrs sudren she was a lovely teacher.In year r my best friend was Saffia on my second day at tavistock we was drawing pictures and sticking lable on are pictures.On that afternoon we done art we painted flowers then it was hometime  we also had playtime when i got home i went to morrisons. then it was my third day at tavistock show and share i showed my teddy dog called cupcake after an hour it was playtime but thatit was winter we had wet play. Joing wetplay i was drawing a picture for my mum and dad but it wasn't very good my mum and dad thought it was amazing but it wasn't. that day after my forth day we done ict we was doing 2publish we could do what ever we wanted i done a loads of flowers lovely petal on the last day we got to choose are own learning i played with the lego and i drawed

No comments:

Post a Comment