Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Happy Memories of Tavistock by Owen (Fox Class)

In year r I remember starting as a rabbit and dressing up as a pirate.  I wore a beard and called myself white beard for the day.  My happiest memory is threading beads on a stick.

In year one I enjoyed the fire engine and putting it the pretend fire.  I also enjoyed growing beans.  My happiest memory was the school trip to Marwell zoo and the animal project I did on emperor monkeys afterwards.

In year two I have enjoyed scooter training.  Mrs Mitchell and her number workouts to cool music.  We have had three school trips but my favourite was Birdworld and getting to stroke the snake.

I love Tavistock infants because of the great games we can play in the playground.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Owen. I really enjoyed reading about your memories. Your animal project was brilliant - especially the puppet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great memories of Tavistock Owen, well done. I remember you very well as a Rabbit and I can't believe you are about to leave! We did have fun at Birdworld didn't we.

    ReplyDelete