Saturday 22 June 2013

My School Memories in Tavistock by Molly (Fox Class)

In reception I was in rabbit class. When I first started I felt very nervous but on the first week I felt like I had met everyone in rabbit class.  I became friends with all the boys and girls in rabbit class.

After that I met lots of people in otter class they became good friends to.

A few weeks later we were doing lots of phonics and maths.

Mrs Sudren is a really kind teacher. Whenever I got stuck she was always there to help me.

On my first school trip I went to Wisley Gardens. I  was very excited.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you started in Rabbit class too Molly! You have some great memories of your time here at Tavistock and I agree with you about Mrs Sudron, she is a lovely teacher.

    ReplyDelete